Terms & Conditions
- The owner of this web site is Rydenor Spray & Finish (Rydenor Ltd), Registration number 3679198. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Rydenor Spray & Finish (Rydenor Ltd) ('RSF'/'we'/'us'/'our').
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and RSF until your goods are dispatched.
- You undertake that all details you provide to RSF for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the debit or credit card, or PayPal account you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices include VAT (where applicable).
Before we have dispatched your order
If you wish to cancel your order before 1pm, simply call us on 01845 574837 for a full refund (see Product Returns). We normally dispatch orders quite quickly after they have been placed, so it's best to call us rather than emailing us in this case.
- Please inform us by telephone or email before goods are to be returned.
- Goods for refund must be returned unopened and in re-saleable condition within 7 days complete with proof of purchase.
- Orders supplied to the correct customer specification must be returned at the customers expense.
- Special orders for non-stock items and items made to the customers own specification are not returnable.
- Address the goods to:
Rydenor Spray & Finish
Unit 3 Plot 22
Thirsk Industrial Park
- Fill up the Products Returns form
We use couriers to deliver orders. For more details, please see our Delivery Information page.
This is the user agreement which governs your use of this website and/or the purchase by you of the services and products we provide.
Rydenor Spray & Finish (Rydenor Ltd), herein known as "RSF" will supply:
(i) Goods of a quality within the constraints of manufacture of spray and finishing products.
(ii) Goods in the quantities ordered and will supply the customer an invoice for the quantity supplied.
On receipt of an order RSF will quote a delivery date if requested, but, while every effort will be made by RSF to dispatch goods on time such date is given and intended as an estimate only. Time shall not be of the essence of this contract and RSF shall not be liable to make good any damage or loss whether arising directly or indirectly out of delay in delivery.
Any shortage or damage or dispute with regard to the condition must be notified to RSF and carrier within three working days of delivery.
(i) The ownership and title to the goods shall remain with RSF which reserves the right to dispose of the goods until payment in full for all the goods have been received by it in accordance with the terms of this contract until such time as the buyer sells the goods to its customers by way of sale at full market value. If such payment is overdue in whole or in part the seller may (without prejudice to any of its other rights) recover or resell the goods or any of them and may enter upon the commencement of any act or proceeding in which the buyer's solvency is involved. If any of the goods are incorporated in or used as material for other goods before such payment the property in the whole of such goods shall be and remain with the Company until such time as payment has been made or the other goods shall have been sold as aforesaid, and all the Company's rights hereunder in the goods shall extend to those other goods.
(ii) Until the Company is paid in full for all the products the relationship of the buyer to the seller shall be fiduciary in respect of the products or other goods in which they are incorporated or used and if the same are sold by the buyer the Company shall have the right to trace the proceeds thereof according to the principals in RE HALLETTS ESTATE (1880). A like right for the Company shall apply where the buyer uses the goods in any way so as to be entitled to payment through a Third Party.
In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, payment of RSF's invoice shall be made within 30 days net from the date the goods were invoiced. If payment is not made on or before that date RSF shall be entitled to charge daily interest at 8% above the Bank of England base rate per annum on any outstanding amount. RSF reserve the right to also include a compensation charge.
In the event of non-payment of an invoice the buyer shall pay all RSF's expenses, including legal costs which may be incurred by RSF in recovering the goods or payment of the outstanding amount.
These terms and conditions may only be varied in writing by RSF and these terms and conditions shall override any terms or conditions stipulated, incorporated or referred to by the buyer whether in the order or in any negotiations.
VAT - RSF shall be entitled to charge the amount of VAT payable whether or not included on a quotation or an invoice.
Special Orders - RSF reserves the right to administer a surcharge for the production of any non standard products. Such as in the case of a buyer wanting to purchase a product that requires being specially formulated in order to meet with the buyers colour requirements.
These terms and conditions and the contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law.